Terms and Conditions of Competition:
1. The promoter of this competition is The Original Patty Company, Unit 2-4 Cross Street North, Wolverhampton, WV1 1PP.
2. Entrants must be resident in England.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry is 7th December 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
9. The promoter will notify the winner to get their address to deliver the prize to. The address must be in England.
10. Between 30th November and 7th December 2017, one winner will be picked by our judging panel, and will receive 1 month’s supply of our Jamaican Patties which equates to 30 patties.
11. The winner will be notified with 5 days after the close of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name for marketing purposes in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner agrees to a picture being taken of them with their prize for marketing purposes only.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.